The Cooper Union Annual Fund is the top choice for alumni, parents and friends looking to provide remarkable students with access to an exceptional education regardless of their means. Annual Fund support is unrestricted, which makes it a flexible and instantly available source of student funding that can be used when and where it is needed the most.
What does my Annual Fund gift support?
- Scholarships and financial aid
- New and emerging academic programs
- Studios and exhibitions
- Labs and technology
- Student Services and Career Development
Put simply, if it’s critical to offering a world class art, architecture and engineering education in the heart of New York City, your Annual Fund gift provides for it.
Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
- To extend the extraordinary gift of a Cooper education
- To partner in building a bright and sustainable future
- To provide access and excellence to those who truly need it the most
- To prepare students to address the world’s most compelling issues
What is the value of participation?
- Corporations and foundations review participation when they consider awarding gifts and grants to Cooper
- College guidebooks and magazines like U.S. News and World Report look to Alumni Participation to rank Cooper and its programs
- Sustained participation is the simplest way to show and grow student support
How else can I help?
- Encourage your peers – share why you give, in person and online, and invite others to do so as well
- Join the Innovators Society – become a yearly donor of $1,000 or more to support access and enrich your connection to students and their work
- Volunteer for Phonathon – gather together with alumni, parents, students and friends to encourage your peers to participate in the Annual Fund
For questions regarding the Annual Fund, please call (212) 353-4103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org